Video Tips For Social Media Marketing
Video marketing is the new black! Everyone – both small and big companies, even celebrities – are doing it nowadays. Why wouldn’t they? Posting videos for social platforms is one method that provides the highest engagement on social media and boost your indirect traffic for SEO. It is proven to be an effective and entertaining way to showcase your brand’s identity and reputation to your target audience. To top it all, it’s very affordable. What could you possibly ask for more, right?
This only proves that video marketing’s popularity will never stop rising for years to come. But everything has its condition and so as video marketing, its affectivity will only be a game-changer, if you deliver it properly. Sometimes you can make mistakes with your videos, to make sure you’ll do it right on your first try, here are essential tips to follow on how to prepare videos on social media:
- People love engaging and original content, make sure that’s how you create yours for your audience to come back and get hooked.
- Make your video entertaining and lively. People can easily get bored. Once they got bored to your video, that is the end of it. To avoid this, make sure to create your video entertaining and lively by telling them stories. Determine the emotion you wanted your audience to feel when they watch your video and apply it to your story. This will surely grab your audiences’ interest in your story and relate to it.
- Avoid lengthy videos and use subtitles – these are two helpful and effective way to grab your audiences’ attention without boring them or overwhelming them with too much information.
- In creating the video, use only the right set of tools. There are lots of video editing tools online to choose from. It’s best to choose the tools that are easy to navigate and produce high-quality at the same time.
- Make your videos mobile-friendly. Devices’ platform is an important factor in video sharing. And the mobile device is one of the devices that produce the most traffic on social media. Make sure your videos are compatible with it to maximize your chances to be found and beat your competitors.
- Don’t forget to follow and use the recommended video format and settings for your videos. Every social media platform has their own format and settings. Make sure to properly apply it in your videos to avoid being rejected and the hassle in re-doing it all over again.
- Recycle videos for different platforms. This is a total time-saver because you can re-use your video for other social media platforms. All you have to do is cut the video’s length and follow the requirement of the social media platform where you want to upload it. Create a captivating description to pique your audiences’ interest and curiosity.
- Always provide an HTML link this way your audience can easily access your video even without going to your social media account.
- Include your URL in your video for your audience to know where else they can find you and your brand.
- Always include a compelling Call-to-Actionto captivate your target audiences’ attention and increase your conversions.
- Ask questions and answer them. People go online to find an answer to their problem or search for what they need. That’s why it’s important for videos to be informative and well-research to ensure you’ll provide the help that your audiences’ need.
Over time, the internet revolutionized the traditional way of advertising and proven the effectivity of online advertising through videos. It is becoming more and more popular over the years, it’s just right to use it to your brand’s advantage. Just always keep in mind that in creating videos, whether for personal or marketing purposes, you should always give your audience a genuine and helpful content. This is a good reason for them to keep on watching your videos.
Hi, I’m George. I have been a camera enthusiast from 2008. Cameraseals is my personal blog where I share most of my interests and experiences from using cameras.
You will find helpful topics even if you’re a beginner or long-time user